This Teriyaki Chicken Bao Bun recipe is easy to cook and tastes delicious.It is really healthy to eat. it's all so versatile as you can swap out the chicken teriyaki for a filling of your choice and makes a great alternate to a sandwich.
- Soy Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Mirin sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Brown Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Chicken thigh fillet
- 4 Bao Buns ( I used Urban Eats from Aldi frozen section)
- Sliced Cucumber - 2 slices per bun
- Steam the Boa Buns in a basket for 8 minutes.
- Pan fry the marinated chicken on medium heat with the lid on for 6 minutes or until the chicken chicken is cooked
- Add any leftover marinade to the pan and coat the chicken well. cook until the sauce has thickend
- Add the Cucumber Slices and Chicken to the Bao Buns.
Trying something different today 🙌 Teriyaki chicken bao bun 😋 Hope kids like them, they smelled sooooo good...Posted by Baby Bento on Tuesday, February 9, 2021
What do you think ... will you be making these Bao Buns for lunch? Leave a comment below and let us know how you go